- Q: When is registration?
A: 2019 registration will be from February 11 thru February 27.
- Q: Can my 8-year old play travel ball?
A: 8-year olds have been allowed to play to fill team rosters or roster availability allows, their parent volunteers to coach, and/or the child is physically ready to play travel ball. View Contact Information for numbers to call for any questions.
- Q: I missed the registration deadline, can my child still play travel ball?
A: Once the deadline passes and teams are created, it is up to the coaches whether they will accept another player on their respective roster. Contact the ATL Commissioner about late registration.
- Q: How many players make up a team?
A: For most levels, the ATL team roster is 12 players with a maximum of 14. The discussions and decisions are typically made on a level-by-level basis by the coaches.
- Q: Who can I contact regarding this website?
A: Travis Jenniges is the website maintainer
- Q: How are ATL age brackets/level of participation determined for registration?
A: Baseball age brackets are determined by the player's age on April 30 of the current year of league participation. Softball age brackets are determined by the player's age on December 31 of the previous year of league participation.